Monday 9 November 2009

I made this lovely lilac and purple card for my niece's birthday (hope she doesn't look at my blog before then), and I'm now really into using lace, so there may be some kind of lacefest for a while....
This card is for a ruby wedding anniversary. I don't really like red but with the lace softening it a bit, I love this one

***
I made this card using colours that are not my first choice (I'm very pink and brown), but I really love the finished thing, so much so that I've used these colours again since.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Princess in the Tower

The Princess in the Tower
This picture frame was a challenge set by my sister, and one that I didn't really think through properly before I started, and so ended up looking exactly like most of my things do. I'm told it called `having a style` but sometimes I bore myself silly! The little doors on the card do actually close, which is nice, but pointless if there's a picture inside :)

Matchbox miniature

Matchbox miniature
This tiny matchbox ...

...holds the key...

...to my heart...

Artist Trading Cards

Artist Trading Cards
Although intended to share,

I can rarely part with my ATC,s xx

...this tiny oval box measures just over an inch long.

...and this little heart shaped box is just the right size to hold 3 or 4 delicious chocolate truffles for a special someone ..x